Gua Sha facial massage is an East Asian beauty technique used for natural facial rejuvenation. The gua sha tool is a small flat stone made of quartz or jade that is used to gently sculpt and define your features.
When done consistently, this technique can give you glowing skin, improved texture, fine line reduction, relaxation and lifting of the brows, reduction in eye puffiness, and lifting and toning of neck skin. The benefits are cosmetic and functional. Many people who practice gua sha report a reduction in tension headaches, migraines, sinus pressure and jaw clenching.
Be sure to wear comfortable clothes and a top that can access your décolletage (upper chest). We will be providing you with organic skincare by Source Vital, but you can bring your favorite facial oil and moisturizer.
What you will learn:
- Proper Gua Sha home-care technique
- Basic Face Yoga
- Facial Acupressure Points to promote circulation and brightness
- Which natural herbs and ingredients you use to up-level your skincare.
What you get:
- You get your own Jade Gua Sha Tool
- A cheat sheet with step by step instructions for your at-home Gua Sha Beauty Routine
Register for this self-care workshop HERE